Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

nicol-27

microsoft access

I tried to make the refresh of the tables i uploaded to power Bi, by pressing the bottom refresh, but it wont work, just sends this message

" The data base has been placed in a state by user 'admin' on manchine '...' that prevents it from being opened or locked"

3 REPLIES 3
nicol-27

I tried to refresh a table from Microsoft access on power BI, by pressing the refresh botton on Power Bi, but it wont work it just sends this message "The database has been placed in a state by user 'Admin' on machine '..' that prevents it from being opened or locked"

v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nicol-27

"I tried to make the refresh of the tables i uploaded to power Bi, by pressing the bottom refresh, but it wont work, just sends this message"

Do you mean refresh from Power BI Desktop or Power BI Service?

Best Regards

Maggie

Refresh from the power bi desktop, it just doesnt work, except if I make a copy of the file to my own desktop and run it from there

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.