cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lephilby Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

measure for all records available in the table as drilled

Currently I am using measures to attempt to calculate a utilisation rate based on the total working days & hours entered

At the moment the calculation for standard days varies as the data is drilled..   I need the data to be consistent that at all levels it just shows the information for the relevant period. 

PowerBI question.JPG

Standard Days = CALCULATE(DISTINCTCOUNT(Workload[Date]),all(Workload[Assignee]),Workload[BusinessDay]=True)

Standard Days with Workload = CALCULATE(DISTINCTCOUNT(Workload[Date]),Workload[BusinessDay]=True)

Any suggestions on update it so i get a measure which will adapt to the drilling on the date heirarchy?

I also tried

CALCULATE(DISTINCTCOUNT(Workload[Date]),all(Workload),Workload[BusinessDay]=True) 

which gives me the total count of all the dates which are in the workload table but doens't filter it into the drilled / split data..

So in the above all engineers should have 21 in the standard days measure..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: measure for all records available in the table as drilled

@lephilby,

Add another filter ALL ( Workload[Team Leader] ) to CALCULATE Function as well.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: measure for all records available in the table as drilled

@lephilby,

Add another filter ALL ( Workload[Team Leader] ) to CALCULATE Function as well.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.