Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

matrxi hierarchy bottom up sorting

Hi,

Is there posibility ti have hierarchy of matrix sorted with bottom up approach?

In picutre below we can see sefault sorting from level1 to level3. but what i would like to have is that level1 is shown at the bottom, so just to have in in reverse mode like this:

Level3

Level2

Level1 

Is something like this possible? PBIX can be downloaded here.

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for prompt reply, but this workaround is not solving my problem since like this i will not have summed up measure for parent and middle noted of my hierarchy. Like you have sugested I have submited idea here .

So if anybody is feeling that this is needed feature please vote :).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous,

By my tests, I'm afraid that there is no options for us to achieve your requirement directly with some settings in Power BI currently.

You could post your idea in Power BI ideas Forum andadd your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

As a workaround, you could create the matrix like below.

matrix.PNG

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for prompt reply, but this workaround is not solving my problem since like this i will not have summed up measure for parent and middle noted of my hierarchy. Like you have sugested I have submited idea here .

So if anybody is feeling that this is needed feature please vote :).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.