Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

matrix

Hello,
I wanted to know if it is possible to relate two matrices. I have two tables, one of percentages and the other of amounts, both tables can see area 1 and area 2. I would need that if I click on table 1 to see the areas 2 that has that table, the same thing happens with the other table, that is, if I expand one, the other expands.

It's possible?
Thank you!
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Milagros38_0-1660068549322.png

Quiero que si toco mas en una tabla la otra tambien se abra, existe ese tipo de relacion? 

It should automatically interact with each other. Check the 'Edit Interactions' tab to see how the visual's interactions with other visuals are set up. 

Read more here - Change how visuals interact in a report - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

dhruvinushah
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @Anonymous , 

I am not sure if the tables you are referring to are tables on the Power BI report panel or actual 2 different data source tables. 

You can relate anything in Power BI as long as there is the right relationship maintained between the two sources on the correct fields. 

Please read more about it here: Create and manage relationships in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.