Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

adialuf
Regular Visitor

matrix preview not appearing - June 2017

Hi,

I've used the matrix preview in older versions of Power BI, though, I can't find it in the June 2017 version.

I also cannot find the "Preview features" under the "Options". Do you know where can I find it?.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
adialuf
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I'd like to use the matrix preview feature as I used in previous versions of Power BI. I can't find it in the version of June 2017. In addition, I can't find the "Preview features" under the "Options". Do you know where can I add the matrix preview?.

Thanks in advnace!.

@adialuf,

I can see Matrix Preview visual in June 2017 Power BI Desktop. Have you seen the “New table and Matrix visuals” option under Preview features? If not, please uninstall and reinstall your Power BI Desktop.

1.PNG2.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't find that option in Power BI Desktop (June 2017) (Report Server Version).

And the reports with matrix preview visualization don't work in Power BI Report Server.

Best regards.

@adialuf @Anonymous,

Currently, Power BI report server doesn't support the Matrix Preview feature. Once the Matrix Preview is generally available, it will be enabled in the next release of Power BI Report Server. For more details, you can review Riccardo's comments in this blog.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.