Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Grimace

match y axis scale

Is it possible to have 2 visualizations on the one report where their Y axis scales are aligned?

I have 2 sets of data that work off filters joined via Dim tables, so both filter at once dependant on the selection.

If i leave the Y axis scale to Auto, then the 2 reports scale differently dependant on the data (eg one will scale to 800 and the other to 1200 as the data has different max figures.

If I set a pre determined max figure on both charts they will align, however as I filter down then the chart only shows a very small part of the overall chart space (eg Total hours are 20000, filter down and the data is only 500 hours, so is a tiny bump at the bottom of the chart space as the Y axis is still showing 20000)

I would like both Y axis to match, but change dynamically for best display of the data (ie the max value is set from the max of both charts, and both are scaled accordingly)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Grimace,

In short, this is not supported. If possible, just use one visual and take advantage of Legend.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Grimace,

In short, this is not supported. If possible, just use one visual and take advantage of Legend.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, anyone know if this is supported now? It would help a ton for comparative graphs...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it supported now?

as i am having similar issue.

Regards,

Honey

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.