Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

camo102
Regular Visitor

map issues Zip Code

When using the map, sometimes the data shows a specific zip code and other times it shows circles for each Zip Code is there a way to adjust so I can set it to what I want. I have data all over the globe, but it is impossible to outlines of a zip code from over the world

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@camo102

Your requirement is not so clear to me. Do you want to always show the specific zip code but not only a circle in the map?

If so, you can turn on the ‘Category labels’ as below. If not, could you please post some sample data which can cause your problem? With screenshots which shows the problem will be preferred.

2333.jpg

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@camo102

Your requirement is not so clear to me. Do you want to always show the specific zip code but not only a circle in the map?

If so, you can turn on the ‘Category labels’ as below. If not, could you please post some sample data which can cause your problem? With screenshots which shows the problem will be preferred.

2333.jpg

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.