Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jja
Helper III
Helper III

making line in a chart horizontal

Hi

I have a line and clustered column chart. Can i make a line horizontal and aligh line values so that values are aligned on this line?

line.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

i found according to your hint

i put on start -100 end 100 and the line aligned

Thank you for hint!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

I struggling to understand what you need to align?  please demonstrate what result you want.

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Hi @vanessafvg 

This is something like that. These percent values are alignet on horizontal line

variance.PNG

can you provide some dummy data?

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

is this what you looking for?

Capture.JPG

if so its just a case of putting on the align zeros  on the y -axis section in the settings see attached

i found according to your hint

i put on start -100 end 100 and the line aligned

Thank you for hint!

Hi

No it is not. i seek the red line to be horizontal and percentile values aligned also horiuzontaly

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors