Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nphadro
Helper I
Helper I

loading indicator is hidden whenever I add a tile background fill

Whenever I add a "tile" background fill I know longer am able to see the "Loading" spinning indicator on my charts. This is really helpful to see so I know when a map or other chart is done loading. Is this a bug or intentional? Could you make it so the loading indicator is always on top so it's always visible when loading?

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi nphadro,

So your requirement is to see "Loading" on map visual when you are filtering the data, right? Currently, there's no such feature you can select in the format panel. You can submit your idea here: https://ideas.powerbi.com.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Hi @v-yuta-msft

Actually I just want to see the spinning loading indicator in the top left corner of all visuals. You already have it there, but when I add a title background, it isn’t visible because it is behind the colored background. It’s almost like you need to bring the loading icon to the front. As mentioned, you already have build in the feature on all visuals. It just gets hidden as you can see in my video when I had a background.

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi nphadro,

What does spinning indicator mean? Could you show some screenshots and more details about your requirement?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao 

I've attached a Link to a quick youtube video that I made because I can't figure out how to attach a workbook. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs7EEFsO9zU&feature=youtu.be

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.