Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ashish_soni
Frequent Visitor

line chart - conditional color variation

Hi,

I have to draw a single line chart which has different colors for values above an upper limit, a second color for values between the lower and upper limits and third color for values below lower limit.

Kind Regards,

Ashish

5 REPLIES 5
alaeddin14
Helper I
Helper I

Hi .. 

This is definitely not the best solution, but give a try. Change it to column chart and add a conditional column that have the values (Above limit, below limit, ...) and use it as legend as the picture below. Below 1 is black and above 1 is green. 

index.png

Cheers,

Alaeddin 

Hello, I like this idea, but how did you add the conditions?

hi there .. 

Just add a new column to your dataset with a simple if statment. Let's say your threshold is 1, then it should be something like: 

New column = if(column > 1 , "High" , "Low")

Then put this new column in the legend so the the bars will be colored according to the value if it's higher or lower than the threshold. 

Cheers,

Alaeddin 

Hello, I like this idea, but how did you add the conditions?

v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ashish_soni,

There are no such visual for your requriement. You can submit a requirement here. Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.