Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PBIMike
Helper III
Helper III

line and stacked column chart 2nd y-axis

Hello,

I'm using a line and stacked column chart. The 2nd y-axis on the right represents my line graph scale. The formatting option for this chart type only allows you to amend the x-axis and y-axis - how can I amend the 2nd y-axis?

I am just looking to set the 'start' point of this 2nd scale as 0.

y.png

If this cannot be directly formatted, is it possible to add a hidden 0 field for one of the months in my chart to force the scale down? If for example, I included Dec-18 with a 0 value, could I use this to force the 2nd y-axis to 0, but hide the Dec-18 data on the chart?

Many thanks,

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Argh, I realised that even though my 2nd y-axis is working and visible, you have to scroll down the y-axis options and select 'show secondary', which then opens up the relevant formatting options 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@PBIMike , In Visualization format you have Start and End option for axis.

Argh, I realised that even though my 2nd y-axis is working and visible, you have to scroll down the y-axis options and select 'show secondary', which then opens up the relevant formatting options 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.