Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PBIMike
Helper III
Helper III

line and stacked column chart 2nd y-axis

Hello,

I'm using a line and stacked column chart. The 2nd y-axis on the right represents my line graph scale. The formatting option for this chart type only allows you to amend the x-axis and y-axis - how can I amend the 2nd y-axis?

I am just looking to set the 'start' point of this 2nd scale as 0.

y.png

If this cannot be directly formatted, is it possible to add a hidden 0 field for one of the months in my chart to force the scale down? If for example, I included Dec-18 with a 0 value, could I use this to force the 2nd y-axis to 0, but hide the Dec-18 data on the chart?

Many thanks,

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Argh, I realised that even though my 2nd y-axis is working and visible, you have to scroll down the y-axis options and select 'show secondary', which then opens up the relevant formatting options 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@PBIMike , In Visualization format you have Start and End option for axis.

Argh, I realised that even though my 2nd y-axis is working and visible, you have to scroll down the y-axis options and select 'show secondary', which then opens up the relevant formatting options 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.