Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DTSpowerbi

latest version (May 2017) bugs

Filters seem to be broken on the May 2017 version and causing major issues. Data tables have the data but the report view only has one value. Thank you for the word wrap in the new table preview option - was waiting a long time for it.

Please fix the filters issue

Thx

6 REPLIES 6
CandyCho
Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue from the Filter function as well. not long ago, just about last thursday(18/05/17), the last time I signed in into BI accounts to view reports, the filter slicer is working, but when i sign in on 22/05/17, the slicer filter seem got problem, when i select the slicer, it normally will turn into balck colour (to differentiate which has been selected & which is dont), but now NO indication at all... I need help on this urgently. pls advice. tq

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @DTSpowerbi,

Could you please share sample data of your table and post screenshots about your scenario? I am not able to reproduce your issue in my environment.

Besides, please install the new Power BI Desktop which is released at 5/5/2017 and check if your issue still occurs in this new version.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yuezhe-msft Lydia, your link is pointing to the 2nd April version.

My prefernce would be to specifically mention the version numbers, just to avoid misunderstandings.

My version is 2.46.4732.461 64-bit (May 2017). Here is the download link.

Specializing in Power Query Formula Language (M)

Hi @MarcelBeug,

The link I post provides the verison of Power BI Desktop:2.46.4732.581, it is released at 5/5/2017, it is not April verison but May version.

1.PNG

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Lydia,

The link seems to bring me to different versions: I followed it 4 times and it kept switching between the latest version and the April version. Let's assume something strange happens only at my side.

Anyhow, thanks for sharing the version number. I have a download to do.

Thanks,

Marcel

Specializing in Power Query Formula Language (M)
DTSpowerbi

mmmmhhh....seems to be due to renaming fields (for column heading reasons). Filters seem ok when i don't do that?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.