Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

benfrenkel
Helper I
Helper I

last updtae april 2017

i have the last vertion of power bi ( april 2017)

Quick measures

can't see Quick measures  as an option

(last option after Values )

Matrix Perview

i found that i can use dril down oprion just on this table control ( tesktop edtion )

why this control not part of the web service ?

5 REPLIES 5
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @benfrenkek,

I also have the April update regarding the Quick measures ot depends on the type of data your field is of you have if it 's text you have some different options and if it number or date you will have others, play around in your visuals with different type of information and you can check it.

The matrix preview as the others preview features are not available in the web only after being final will they also be integrated in the web version, since they are stilm in development.

Regards,

Mfelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Quick measures

i found that is part of the option  >>  add featuers ( desktop )

Hi @benfrenkel,

To enable 'Quick measures' and 'Matrix preview' in April update, we should turn the preview on under File > Options and settings > Preview features.

The matrix preview is now only supported in Power BI desktop, it's not an available selection when we edit report in service. However, based on my test, the drill down option in matrix preview is still available after we publish report from desktop to service. 

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

tank's for your repliy

i found alreay how to add Quick Measures

filtering

hierarchyil  filter for every fields in dimantion  is not an option on page and report filter !!!!!!

this is the basic !!!!

this option work only with date  hierarchy  slicer and mot very well

if i want to see last day of total sales  even if  the user  using  page filter

can;t be done unless removeing the relations with calander table  for this measures

ben

As you can read in this topic, there are 2 April versions.

The initial 2.45.4704.442 version and a mid April 2.45.4704.722 version that can be found here.

Specializing in Power Query Formula Language (M)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.