Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

LevanZukhbaia
Frequent Visitor

joined report for finance and CRM

Hi,

I have made report from finance now I need to add some information form Dynamics 365 CRM, so I have imported tables but I see almost 100 tables (I need only Accounts, Users and opportunity’s)

I do not have any idea which table is which (by names it is imposable to understand)

Can you help me? 

2 REPLIES 2
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@LevanZukhbaia you need to look at your data model and bring only selected tables or maybe someone with knowledge Dynamic CRM schema can answer. Why not post this question Dynamic CRM forum post (I'm sure there is one), it is not Power BI related question, it is more of CRM question.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Hi, 

Thanks for advice, but I have found solution and this is:

I took power bi CRM report made by CRM team and incorporated by financial report to that file.

but it created another problem: CRM report was updating automatically and now it cannot.

Do you have solution to select some queries to update automatically and other not?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.