Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

issue between measure and relationships

Hello All,

I have a task to create a graph table to include columns from many different tables connected to each other on power bi using relationships.

I'll try to elaborate as much as I can,

tables used to build this graph:

• Call table
  • Internal Line table
  • Users + sites

the table should include all user info (name, site,...) + count of calls this user made, if this user did not make any calls it should also be shown in the same table as this user is considered an inactive user, so I've created a measure from the call table to count calls. if the measure = "call number count =

DISTINCTCOUNT('call'[call.id]) + 0"
I've added the " + 0 " to show also users with 0 calls 
example:
amrashrafyw_0-1622805859211.png

this example is ok with me and this is what is requested, but I need to add 3 additional column from different tables (country name instead of the country code)

this is the relationship 

amrashrafyw_1-1622806008957.png

the issue is when I add the "requesting Country" column to the above table the table shows all existing countries in the "requesting country" table with 0 values, I need only to show the related country

the result is :

amrashrafyw_2-1622806174709.png

I need to show the related country only, if I remove the " +0 " from the measure it shows only matching records but remove the inactive user

any suggestion?

1 REPLY 1
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

It is indeed a problem between table relationships and measures. Do you mind providing a sample .pbix file?

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.