Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

aarrigo
Regular Visitor

insert numbering page

Hi,

I need to insert numebering page into my Power BI report. How can I do?

Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did this feature get implemented yet?

Phil_Seamark
Employee
Employee

Hi @aarrigo

Can you please provide more detail?

Do you mean the option to display 100 lines of report detail, but only 20 lines at a time allowing the user to move back and forward through 5 pages of detail lines in a grid (or similar)?

Or something else?

To learn more about DAX visit : aka.ms/practicalDAX

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, 
I just saw your  comment, if such a feature exists, I am interested.

Best,

Raphaël

Interested to know if this feature exist too. 

Thanks Phil,

my request it's easier... I just need to insert the page number into my report. I'd like to put, in the corner bottom right of the page, the number of the page.

Do you think it's possible? If yes, how can I do?

thanks!

tjd
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

You can create a table of page numbers (e.g., 1, 2, 3, or Page 1, Page 2, etc.) and then using the multi-row card, filter for the appropriate page number.

aarrigo
Regular Visitor

Thanks for your suggestion Tjd but I have a question: if I remove a page from the report I need to update manually the multi-row card in every page or it's automatic?

thanks!

A

tjd
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

You would have to manually adjust each of the subsequent pages for either adding or deleting a page.  There is no automatic page numbering feature in the Desktop version.  When embedded in a web site (not the service), each page is automatically sequenced at the bottom.

aarrigo
Regular Visitor

Thank for your reply Tjd.

Just a question: when you write "When embedded in a web site (not the service)" you are talking about the publishing function of the report in PowerBI?

tjd
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

No, when you publish the site from the Desktop you are publishing it to the Service.  There, you still have tabs at the bottom, similar to the Desktop.  When you embed it to a web site or app, you will see the tabs replaced by a "<Page 1 of 13>" type of page numbering instead of the tabs.

aarrigo
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I need to insert numebering page into my Power BI report. How can I do?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors