Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jagostinhoCT
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

image in Multi-Card visual not showing

Hello,

Trying to show hotlinked icons on a Multi-Card visual but unable to understand why some links work and some others do not. 

This one works

This one does not work.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mqi4py2gmvnpg4/RedIcon.jpg?raw=1

I have tried the trick of replacing dl0 with raw=1 but that did not seem to work either.

Can you please help?

Thank you

J

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @jagostinhoCT ,

I'd like to suggest you use the root path image link.  AFAIK, current power bi not support to use icon links which contains redirection or other authorizations.

Notice: root image link means web URL who can direct locate to image files: www.xxxxx.com/xxxxx.jpg, www.xxxxx.com/xxxxx.png...

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @jagostinhoCT ,

I'd like to suggest you use the root path image link.  AFAIK, current power bi not support to use icon links which contains redirection or other authorizations.

Notice: root image link means web URL who can direct locate to image files: www.xxxxx.com/xxxxx.jpg, www.xxxxx.com/xxxxx.png...

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

thank you @v-shex-msft . I am going to see if I can get it to host my images with a root directory.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.