Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MP_123
Employee
Employee

image doesn't show on power bi service

hi

i added an image to my pbix file on desktop

when publish the report, image is blank(see print screen)

why is that? i tried multiple types of image files

thanks!Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@BharathOddiraju@MP_123, the issue no longer exists on my Power BI Dashboard, would you please have a check?

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27

@v-yuezhe-msft@Vicky_Song

can you please check this issue? i really think there is a problem with this version.

thanks a lot!

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@MP_123, thanks for reporting this issue. I can reproduce the same issue on my side. I will report it internally and will post back for any updates.

Hi, How are you?

Do you know how can I i fix this problem? One week ago, the images were ok on powerbi service, but this week I have this problem. 

I Really aprecciate your help. 

David

hi @Vicky_Song

thanks!

but. is there any way to forward it faster? it's really road blocker that images can't be uploaded... 

thanks again

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@MP_123, I reported this issue to our senior engineers. I will monitor it closely and will update here for anything I get from them. The images don't show up in reports in Power BI Service, however, work perfectly in Power BI Desktop and Power BI Dashboard. How about you use them as temporary workaround?

@Vicky_Song

i use dashboards but i can only upload images from web

pin images from reports to dashboard doesn't work as well.

thanks

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@MP_123, I have to say that you're right. The image tile in my Dashboard was added days before, it doesn't work now. Hmm, how about you considering adding a image tile with a online image URL: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-service-add-a-widget-to-a-dashboard ? You can upload your images to OneDrive to get the URL. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.