Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

NadaBen
Helper I
Helper I

if all

I  have a measure : "rupture" which is calculated (substraction) based on two other measures "Stock Week " and stock  Week-1. 

I have good results when i'm in a weekly bucket, but when i'm in total, it gives me the result based on the total of "Stock Week " and "stock Week-1".

I would like to sum the "rupture "  of the weekly buckets when  i'm in All(week).

Capture123.PNG

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NadaBen,

If you add some specify filter in measure, it will return the wrong result at total row. In my opinion, you can add a condition to filter the total row and add the specify calculation on it.

For example:

Condition Calculate = 
var currRowLabel=LASTNONBLANK('Table'[Date].[Month],'Table'[Date].[Month])
var currColumnLabel=MAX('Table'[Date].[Year])
return
if(COUNTROWS('Table')=COUNTROWS(ALL('Table')),
	"all",//all
	if(COUNTROWS('Table')=COUNTROWS(FILTER(ALL('Table'),[Date].[Month]=currRowLabel)),
		"row",//row
		if(COUNTROWS('Table')=COUNTROWS(FILTER(ALL('Table'),[Date].[Year]=currColumnLabel)),
			"column",//column
			SUM('Table'[Amount]))))

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NadaBen,

If you add some specify filter in measure, it will return the wrong result at total row. In my opinion, you can add a condition to filter the total row and add the specify calculation on it.

For example:

Condition Calculate = 
var currRowLabel=LASTNONBLANK('Table'[Date].[Month],'Table'[Date].[Month])
var currColumnLabel=MAX('Table'[Date].[Year])
return
if(COUNTROWS('Table')=COUNTROWS(ALL('Table')),
	"all",//all
	if(COUNTROWS('Table')=COUNTROWS(FILTER(ALL('Table'),[Date].[Month]=currRowLabel)),
		"row",//row
		if(COUNTROWS('Table')=COUNTROWS(FILTER(ALL('Table'),[Date].[Year]=currColumnLabel)),
			"column",//column
			SUM('Table'[Amount]))))

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Many Thanks 

NadaBen
Helper I
Helper I

Any help would be appreciated 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.