cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bhavyabujji Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

i have two dates using measures and want to set these dates to between date slicer

Hi Team,

i had flitered two dates from database using measures or calculated column, and want to set these dates to Between date slicer start date and end date.

example  - start date is 10/12/2018

end date - today

now in between date slicer i want set these dates as start and end date along with slider.date slicer.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: i have two dates using measures and want to set these dates to between date slicer

@Bhavyabujji,

You could add an additional slicer by creating a calculated column, select "Yes" by default and change the Visual interactions to cross-filter.

Column =
IF (
    'Table'[Date] >= DATE ( 2018, 10, 12 )
        && 'Table'[Date] <= TODAY (),
    "Yes",
    "No"
)
Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: i have two dates using measures and want to set these dates to between date slicer

@Bhavyabujji,

You could add an additional slicer by creating a calculated column, select "Yes" by default and change the Visual interactions to cross-filter.

Column =
IF (
    'Table'[Date] >= DATE ( 2018, 10, 12 )
        && 'Table'[Date] <= TODAY (),
    "Yes",
    "No"
)
Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.