Frequent Visitor
Accepted Solution

i have two dates using measures and want to set these dates to between date slicer

Hi Team,

i had flitered two dates from database using measures or calculated column, and want to set these dates to Between date slicer start date and end date.

example  - start date is 10/12/2018

end date - today

now in between date slicer i want set these dates as start and end date along with slider.date slicer.png

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team

Re: i have two dates using measures and want to set these dates to between date slicer

@Bhavyabujji,

You could add an additional slicer by creating a calculated column, select "Yes" by default and change the Visual interactions to cross-filter.

Column =
IF (
    'Table'[Date] >= DATE ( 2018, 10, 12 )
        && 'Table'[Date] <= TODAY (),
    "Yes",
    "No"
)
Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Team

Re: i have two dates using measures and want to set these dates to between date slicer

@Bhavyabujji,

You could add an additional slicer by creating a calculated column, select "Yes" by default and change the Visual interactions to cross-filter.

Column =
IF (
    'Table'[Date] >= DATE ( 2018, 10, 12 )
        && 'Table'[Date] <= TODAY (),
    "Yes",
    "No"
)
Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.