Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vamsi1
Frequent Visitor

i can get a graph like thet whic i had shown below

Hi

Im having data can i get a graph as shown below in power bi . im having a month column and the servers column and the server started column. can i get as show below

like thislike this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @vamsi1

You may need to create a measure to get the count. You may use COUNTROWS Function or COUNTX Function. It's better to share some data sample and expected output. You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @vamsi1

You may use 'Clustered column chart' visual and turn on the 'Data labels'. For example:

1.png

Regards,

Cherie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-cherch-msft

I tried to apply the columns in the the graph. I'm having monthly wise data when i tried the month as axis and count as value it is taking value as 1 but not the value present in the count column. how i can change as value not as count

Thanks

Vamsi

Hi @vamsi1

You can right click the 'count' and choose the correct aggregation as requested.

1.png

Regards,

Cherie

Capture1.PNG

Hi @v-cherch-msft

Im getting dropdown as like this. Not as you shown.

Im having planned column in which we are having different values for 6 different months. but it is showing as count 

vamsi1
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-cherch-msft

See im having different values in different months but im getting all as 1Capture2.PNG

It is taking count of rows but i need the value for that month to be taken

Hi @vamsi1

You may need to create a measure to get the count. You may use COUNTROWS Function or COUNTX Function. It's better to share some data sample and expected output. You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

Regards,

Cherie

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.