This should keep the product name in one column, and append all the other columns into one.
Output should look like this (my data is random and differnt to yours) -
- Duplicate the column Val (Right click the column, and select duplicate column)
- In the new column Val - Copy, change the data type to "Date" (found in Data Type in the transform tab)
- Right click Val - Copy, and select "Replace Errors". Type in null in the box. This now leaves just the dates
- With Val - Copy, selected, apply a "Fill Down"
- Now, filter the "Name" column to remove blanks
- You can rename the Val - Copy, to "Date"
Now, to get to your desired output, you would select Name, Click Pivot Column, Use val as the value column and in advanced settings change to "Don't Aggregate". However, I recommend you do not do this step. I would leave it in the format of three columns, Name, Date and val.
The reason, this is now a FACT table. You can create a date dimension table, and a product dimension table.
Then you can create a STAR schema. See the official guidance from Microsoft for more detail: