Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jolyon
Helper III
Helper III

how to show the bars in bar chart proportionally?

Hello dear community,

Is there some function in Power BI to show the pile bars proportionally in bar-diagramm.

At the moment the bars are shown separately, i.d. if I have some values of 10 000 and 50000, the whole value at X-axis is shown as 60000:

2.png

What I need is to show the value of 10000€ like a proportional part of the value 50000, so that the whole value at X-axis is also 50000€, like here:

1.png

thanks a lot for the help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Jolyon

In this scenario, it's not possible to have "10000" appear under the "50000" since they are under different series (lengend) already. The data label can only display its own portion value. And currently it's not supported to show "subtotal" for each category in any type of "stacked" chart. For this kind of requirement, I suggest you submit a feature request on idea: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Jolyon

In this scenario, it's not possible to have "10000" appear under the "50000" since they are under different series (lengend) already. The data label can only display its own portion value. And currently it's not supported to show "subtotal" for each category in any type of "stacked" chart. For this kind of requirement, I suggest you submit a feature request on idea: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi

Regards,

ok,thank you @v-sihou-msft !

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.