Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

how to screenshot data in a Table to create charts/pivots

Hi,

I would need some support. I have created a Table with some dates, info, clumns, measures. Now I would need to use these information of the Table to create charts, pivot etc.. the problem is that when I put in the charts the columns ther filters are not applied. I just need data included in the table. Ideally, I need a screenshot of the data of the created data and use just these data for generating chart e pivots. I could I create a new table with just the filtered columns? 

Thanks for the support

Hope I have been clear!

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

I just need data included in the table. Ideally, I need a screenshot of the data of the created data and use just these data for generating chart e pivots. I could I create a new table with just the filtered columns? 

Could you clarify more details about "included in the table", "a screenshot of the data" and "chart e pivots"? If possible, share some sample data and show the expected result.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

I used a "Table" as widget! I just want to use that table as data source for new charts and plots. at the moment in that table i have some information on which are applied filters. I want to use the filtered data as they are in the "Table" widget for the widgets..

I hope have been more clear 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.