Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Bbrown44
Advocate II
Advocate II

how to re-order drill through cards

Is there a way I can re-order the drill through cards?  see snapshot below.

My desired order would be in ascending order of the prefix number (i.e., CL01, CL02, CL03... etc.)

Please advise,

~Bryondrillthough order.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mlong
Advocate I
Advocate I

Was this ever resolved? I am running into the same issue on my end.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mlong
Advocate I
Advocate I

Was this ever resolved? I am running into the same issue on my end.

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Bbrown44 Great question. I think the order is based on sequence of pages get created. Seems like it has some internal sort order on page creation. May be you want to check if there is ideas for this on ideas forum, or post one there.

I don't think there is any solution, may be you want to recreate your pages in the orders you want.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

On my Power BI Desktop, the drill through order is showing up in the correct sequence, however, it is not doing so in the Power BI Service...

See snapshot below which comes from my Desktop.

drillthough order 2.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.