Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vitexo87
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

how to prevent zero values are displayed.

in the picture below I have a report that it have some measures and fields, as you can see has lines all values are zero, thus leaving the report with unnecessary size, how can I prevent these zero values are displayed?

Untitled.png

3 REPLIES 3
Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

@vitexo87 Use the Visual Level Filters => show when greater than 0

@Sean

when I do it even if it is just a measure of the other columns are zeroed only presenting the total, do not have a way to get it to display the values as I want without having to filter the report?

@vitexo87

@vitexo87 wrote:

@Sean

when I do it even if it is just a measure of the other columns are zeroed only presenting the total, do not have a way to get it to display the values as I want without having to filter the report?

The visual level filter only affects that visualization and it won't filter the report. May I know why a filter is not preferred in a visual? Up to my knowledge, there's no other way than a filter. Or you may prefer a filtered calculated table or a filtered dataset when connecting the data source?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.