Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

how to hide Future dates

Hi Floks,

Hope you are doing good.

I Work for IT service reporting where i need to show how the Incident has impacted throughout the year.

We track the availability of Incidents. If there is no Incident, then it is considered to be 100% accurate.

Below is the formula which I have used.

(IF(SUM(Unav[Weighed unavailability impact (minutes)])=BLANK(),1,1-(SUM(Unav[Weighed unavailability impact (minutes)]))/((COUNT('Apps Region maping'[Application]))*[Day1]*24*60)))

Below is my Query,

When I am using the above formula, it is showing the future date as well as 100%, How do I show only till the latest month

Below is the screenshot1.PNG

Hope i get a solution:)

Thanks in advacne!

2 REPLIES 2
AlB
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous

Have you tried the visual level filter? You can there filter out anything above March 2019 (on the field that has the date in your model).

Another option would be to embed this in your measure:

NewMeasure =
VAR _Res = [YourCurrentMeasureCode]
VAR _LastDate2Show = EOMONTH ( TODAY (), 0 )
RETURN
    IF ( MAX ( 'Date'[Date] ) <= __LastDate2Show, _Res ) //Return blank if beyond the last date to show   
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @AlB ,

Thanks for your responce, unforunatly i have given that, if it is blank then give me 100%, so its giving 100% for future data as well.

And also i am not able to do visual filter as its not showing future dates at all in my date table.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.