cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pitchaimuthu Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

how to give associate with one Report to another Report?

I have embedded power BI reports in asp.net web application. I have embedded single tile into asp.net web application, but I could not able to get the drill down option on tile in asp.net application. So that I have created single widget on single reports for each dashboard. And also I have created Power BI custom calendar filters on single reports. Whenever the embedded all the reports to asp.net web application, that the report could not able to associate with another reports. So please give me how to do this?

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: how to give associate with one Report to another Report?

Hi @Pitchaimuthu,

>>I have embedded single tile into asp.net web application, but I could not able to get the drill down option on tile in asp.net application.

Tiles not support drill down, current the drill option only available on report.

>>So that I have created single widget on single reports for each dashboard. And also I have created Power BI custom calendar filters on single reports. Whenever the embedded all the reports to asp.net web application, that the report could not able to associate with another reports. 

Current power bi not support this operation, you can use custom link to link each of these tiles, but you can't get the chosen item which you selected at previous tile.

I'd like to suggest you post this requirement to ideas or use "publish to web" function to embed report.

Regards,

Xiaoxin sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |