Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Amardeep100115
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

how to filter upcoming project by project date

HI There,

I wish to filter upcoming project  by project date in the below table i have highlighted the part where the one project is completed and another is upcoming. i wish to be see upcoming project and another should not be in table but it shouuld be at bottum of the table or get filtered by date. one thing  need to be keep in mind that I have 143 Project rows and uniqe ID is 129 which should not get disturbed.

Hoope you got my requirement

Teble.JPGTeble.JPG

AB
6 REPLIES 6
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Amardeep100115,

Is that possible to achieve your goal by slicer directly? If it doesn't meet your requirement, kindly share your sample data and excepted result to me.

sli.PNG

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Not Yet, still searching answer
AB

Anyone can help me on my query
AB

Not, replied already with more details
AB

Hi Frank,

Please find the below table for your reference.

in below table i have 143 Rows, in my data product data is having duplicates as well., with different "Target Expiry Date".

Here i wish to sort data by most recent "target expity date " without loosing product ID count which is 143. also please note i have multipal sheets whicj linked with Product ID each other. also i am not getting 143 rows data from mapped table it shows less data then expected rows 143. please guide me on this as well.

Thank you

Product IDRegionCountryCityLease End DateProject QTR-FYTarget Expiry DateTypeSTATUSRank
ABC_PF1062CALAPANAMAPANAMA CITY31-Oct-18  MDNO ACTION4
ABC_PF1081APACSINGAPORESINGAPORE31-Jul-19Q4-20182-Jul-18About to ClosingCOMPLETE5
ABC_PF1081APACSINGAPORESINGAPORE31-Jul-19Q4-202030-Sep-20RenewZ-REJECTED1
ABC_PF1237USAUNITED STATES OF AMERICANORFOLK31-Oct-20  MDNO ACTION4
ABC_PF4452USAUNITED STATES OF AMERICAOKLAHOMA CITY20-May-18Q3-201813-Jun-18About to ClosingCOMPLETE5
ABC_PF4499USAUNITED STATES OF AMERICACOPPELL7-Jul-19Q4-20197-Jul-19CloseAPPROVED3
AB

Hi Frank and G

Could you please guide me on my query?

I eagarly want to knock out this task.

Please guide me

AB

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.