Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dombarg
Helper II
Helper II

how to divide specific rows to sum of another specific rows

hello.

I need to divide specific rows (with specfic filter) to sum of another specific rows.indeed,following picture explains my problem better than me.highlighted text in 'measure' column shoulde be divided to highlighted numbers in the balance filed.for this,i've writen measure called 'to current asset'.but it returns wrong numbers.how can i edit that?what right DAX?

thank u 

4 REPLIES 4
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @dombarg,

Please try the following formula and check if it works fine.

to current assert=
[measure]
    / CALCULATE (
        SUM ( '1396_09_21_BS'[balance] ),
        ALLEXCEPT ( '1396_09_21_BS', '1396_09_21_BS'[first column] )
    )

If there is till issue, please share your .pbix file for further analysis. It's hard to trouble shoot it without sample table.

Best Regards,
Angelia

hi again.thank u.

your DAX is perfect.but there is a problem in that.

the third column ([عنوان کل] ) is filter contex of another parent(via page filter)  and when i use your DAX,it ignores those filter and calculate the ratio to all parent.how can i limit your DAX to filtered contex?thanks  

Hi @dombarg,

Please mark the right/helpful reply as answer. More people will learn new things here.  If you haven't, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Hi @dombarg,

There is no way to get the value in page filter used automatically. If you use [عنوان کل]=1 in page level, please add a filter limit in the DAX and check if works fine.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors