Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

how to create easily visible comments

I have a report that I need to make some comments on for all users to see when they open the report.  The comments feature won't work for this since comments are not exposed unless you click on the Comment button from the horizontal navigation pane.  That is, a new user won't even know that there are comments unless told to look.  So, I need a solution that is visible when a user first opens the report.  I'm thinking about creating a page in the report to hold the comments as a text box.  The problem with that, though, is that I may need to change the comments (e.g., certain comments no longer apply), which means that the comments become part of the "code".  So, I'm also considering creating a button on some main page that takes the user to some link that holds the comments, such as in a pdf file.  Is this the best solution for this requirement?

1 REPLY 1
AlexisOlson
Super User
Super User

How about a text box or image that indicates where the comments are in the navigation pane so new users know where to look?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.