Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

amokrane
Frequent Visitor

how to connect to a Sharepoint Data Source

Bonjour,
j'ai développé un rapport avec le bureau PowerBI et utilisé un fichier Excel comme source de données. Le fichier était local.

Maintenant, j'ai placé le fichier excel dans un dossier Sharpoint afin qu'il puisse être modifié par toute l'équipe. Je souhaite modifier la source de données et pointer vers le fichier sur sharpoint afin que mon rapport soit mis à jour à partir de ce nouvel emplacement.

Je ne trouve pas de solution.
aidez-moi s'il vous plaît.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@amokrane ,

You can use sharepoint folder connector to connect to the sharepoint folder in power bi desktop. Then you can follow steps in similar case below:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Integrations-with-Files-and/Automatic-refresh-for-an-entire-folder-....

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@amokrane ,

You can use sharepoint folder connector to connect to the sharepoint folder in power bi desktop. Then you can follow steps in similar case below:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Integrations-with-Files-and/Automatic-refresh-for-an-entire-folder-....

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for your answer, I can connect to Sharpoint and select my excel file, but the problem is that I have already developed my entire report which had as source the same excel file but locally. Now I have moved it to Sharpoint and I just want to change the data source of my report.
I would like to point out that my excel file contains 7 sheets that represent my different tables used for the report.
I want my report updated from the rexcel file that is on Sharpoint.

@amokrane ,

I would like to point out that my excel file contains 7 sheets that represent my different tables used for the report.
I want my report updated from the rexcel file that is on Sharpoint.

Does "report updated" means dataset will be updated when excel files change? If it is, you may use query parameter to change the data source, please refer to: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/deep-dive-into-query-parameters-and-power-bi-templates/

here is a capture of what I get when I load the ficier from Sharepoint, the tables surrounded in red I don't know where it comes from, and I want to load only the tables that are not surrounded.capture.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.