Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

SelflearningBi
Helper III
Helper III

how to build relationship between two date from two different tables and calculate the diff

SelflearningBi_0-1656523316185.png

I would like to place these two dates ( yellow) in the matrix table and also calcualte the date difference. and also put SKU, SALES MEETING, AND SUPPLIER NAME(pink) from the master table in the matric table in the visual as well. Once I put the date in, it shows no relationship between these two dates and it turns into can't display this visual  Please help. very apprecaited and thanks so much !!

2 REPLIES 2
pranit828
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @SelflearningBi 

You have to delete the relationship on table with report date and calander and create relationship with the master table based on related ID fileds to use the datediff fucntion.

PBI_SuperUser_Rank@1x.png

Hope it resolves your issue? 
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Appreciate your Kudos, Press the thumbs up button!!
Linkedin Profile

SelflearningBi_0-1656524147586.png

Hi thank you for helping, did you meant I have to delate the relationship for calander and connect signle ID from a dimension table? but still doesnt work, I still cant put these two dates into one table. please see my screeshot 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.