Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

how can I have two column with different slicer?

I need to have in the same matrix two colums from the same table and one of them with a date slicer and the other with a different date slicer, and the user can choose any day in both

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have duplicated the date column in two new tables, date1 and date2, and I have removed duplicated on colum dates in both tables. I have also used date1 and date 2 as slicers and duplicated the dax calculates within each date table.

thank you to help me

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are trying to filter if one of the columns has a date? You could duplicate the tables with a new date field where first table has the first date and the second table has the second date and then slice based on that column.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have duplicated the date column in two new tables, date1 and date2, and I have removed duplicated on colum dates in both tables. I have also used date1 and date 2 as slicers and duplicated the dax calculates within each date table.

thank you to help me

v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Slicer is used to filter the row of a table, you want to control two columns based two different slicers, which is unsuppported up to date. Please review the ideas below and vote them.

Multi-Columns Slicer
AND Slicer - OR Slicer - Measure Slicer
Slicer base on column base on slicer

Best Regards,
Angelia

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Angelia

I can do it, I have duplicated the table and I use the date from each table as slicer

but I can´t operate between the columns.

Please share some sample and list expected result.

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for attended my enquire, we all ready got it done

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.