Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

abc_777
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

hi

hello

i have a measure

actual quantity = Sum(sale_quantity) - Sum(Return_quantity)

I want the value of this measure as constant on a table matrix.  Mean it won't filter when I select any slicer.  The value would be the same

also, I want to use this same measure for another table matrix where I can change the value as per slicer selection

can I use this single measure for these two tables one for constant value and another for slicer selection or

Do I have to make two measures for two table matrices?

If so then please tell me how I can make the constant value of a measure

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ribisht17
Super User
Super User

@abc_777 

1. Select the slicer.
  2. Tab Format > Edit interaction.
  3. Deactivate all visuals accept the one that should be filtered by the slicer.

Refer > Solved: Associate a slicer to a single visual - Microsoft Power BI Community

Thanks,

Ritesh

Mark my post as a solution if it helped you| Munde and Kudis (Ladies and Gentlemen) I like your Kudos!! !!
My YT Channel Dancing With Data !! Connect on Linkedin !!Power BI for Tableau Users 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ribisht17
Super User
Super User

@abc_777 

1. Select the slicer.
  2. Tab Format > Edit interaction.
  3. Deactivate all visuals accept the one that should be filtered by the slicer.

Refer > Solved: Associate a slicer to a single visual - Microsoft Power BI Community

Thanks,

Ritesh

Mark my post as a solution if it helped you| Munde and Kudis (Ladies and Gentlemen) I like your Kudos!! !!
My YT Channel Dancing With Data !! Connect on Linkedin !!Power BI for Tableau Users 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors