Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abc_777
Resolver III
Resolver III

hi

hi,

i have all my questions and answer in this power bi community account. but i m changing my work as this account created with my current work account i need to either change my email id for this power bi community account to my personal email or need to delete this power bi community account. how could i do this. please help

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
PC2790
Super User
Super User

@heaher_iTalent - Admin, can you please assist?

hi,

still waiting for the reply.

if i switch my work how could i take these queries with me to me new work as these are very important for me for future referance. I have learn a lot from this community

can i use my personal email? coz my this work email will be closed.

please help or give me a solution

thanks

When I changed jobs last year I used the info on here https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Accounts-Registration/Community-Account-Support/ta-p/6802... to find https://aka.ms/PPCommSupport 

This form lets you fill in a request to change your registered email account. 

hi,

it would be good if i can totally delete this account or can change by giving personal email id.

I dont have access to our AD server or i dont know even in new company i have access. but for my own study i need this account to assecc. that is the reason i eight completely delete this account or better to transfer to personal email id account.

thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
June 2022 update 768X460.jpg

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the June 2022 updates!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power BI Dev Camp Session 23 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Mark your calendars and join us on Thursday, June 30 at 11a PDT for a great session with Ted Pattison!

June 20 episode 7 with aka link 768x460.jpg

The Power BI Community Show

Join us on June 20 at 11 am PDT when Kim Manis shares the latest on Azure Synapse analytics, the Microsoft Intelligent Data Platform, and notable Power BI Updates from Microsoft Build 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors