Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Stuk
Helper I
Helper I

help Dax formula

hello ! i have a problem with two dax formula but i can't get why can you help me  ?
Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Stuk,

#1. For the first DAX, "||" is a DAX logical operator: Logical Operators. It seems that you return the results based on two columns: [Statut envoi] and [Statut RDV], right? What's the logic do you want to return results?

If only based one column, you can use nested IF() function or use the Switch() function refer to this article: DAX – Making the “Case” for SWITCH().

If based on two columns, you can use nested columns like below:

Column = IF('DimSalesTerritory'[SalesTerritoryGroup]="Europe" || 'DimSalesTerritory'[SalesTerritoryKey]=6,"c",IF('DimSalesTerritory'[SalesTerritoryGroup]="Europe" || 'DimSalesTerritory'[SalesTerritoryKey]=1,"k",Blank()))

#2. Regarding the second DAX, you can check the data type of [Retenu], if it's number data type, please change "0" to 0. 

If issue persist, please share some sample data regarding those two DAX, explain to logic to get desired results for your analysis.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft first thanks for your help i want to make a column which could say " if  in 'Suivis fusionnés'[Statut envoi],  "Perdu/CV" is written then  write "Perdu / CV" but i need to do it for Suivi fusionnés[statut envoi] column and Suivis fusionnés'[Statut RDV] column so the best could be to merged IF('Suivis fusionnés'[Statut envoi] = "Perdu/CV"; "Perdu / CV";BLANK()); and Switch('Suivis fusionnés'[Statut RDV]; "Perdu/RDV";"Perdu / RDV"; "Recruté, pas venu"; "Recruté, pas venu";"Refus propale";"Refus propale";BLANK()) for the first one 
for the second one Retenu is made of N ( for No ) and O (for Yes "Oui" in my tongue)

braybrookj
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @Stuk

Try replacing your ; with ,

James

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.