Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

having issues posting in the forum, anyone else?

can't seem to load any photos?   the dialog box pops u but doesnt load

also when i log in a pop box pops up but doesn't load.  i think its for  the survey

occassionally the rich text functions ie b i u, dont load at all?  ive checked my internet connection and its super fast so its not that.

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

16 REPLIES 16
Ashish_Mathur
Super User
Super User

Hi,

I am facing problems in contributing to the PBI forum using the Edge browser.  I am facing absolutely no difficuly with the Chrome browser.  I am attaching a few screenshots of the PBI Desktop Home page when i use the Edge browser.Untitled.pngUntitled1.pngUntitled2.pngUntitled3.png

Regards,
Ashish Mathur
http://www.ashishmathur.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/excelenthusiasts/

@Ashish_Mathur we are getting same behaviour in Chrome Browser, as your getting in Edge Browser. We will try once resetting our browser as suggested by @Anonymous

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Vanessafvg,

if you are using Google Chrome,Please try below steps.

setting>Advanced>Scroll to the end>Look for RESET AND CLEAN UP>Click on "RESTORE SETTING TO THEIR ORIGINAL DEFAULTS".

Thanks

@Anonymous unfortunately this does not solve the problem, i can however tag you now, but when creating a post, the photo dialog box up doesn't come up at all, in both edge and chrome (i didn't change anything in edge, is there a setting there i should change), also when i click on the video button, a dialog box comes up however there is no way to cancel it, it looks like the sizing is wrong.

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

@Anonymous  ive used internet explorer now which seems to be working however not my favourite browser to use.

Hi @vanessafvg,

I have tried one way which may help you.

You could click "Ctrl"+F5 to refresh the web page if you use Google Chrome.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

nope that also makes no difference @v-piga-msft

Hi @vanessafvg,

Please have a try with clearing the cookie and the cache of the browser. The version of my Google Chrome is 71.0.3578.98.

If you sitll have that issue, I'm afraid you'd better have a contact with the support of the community.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-piga-msft

Who is the support of the community? Where can they be found?

Thanks

@AlB,

Support of the community is oin the issues part of the forum.

Regardsm

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Thanks @MFelix

in chrome ive cleared cookies, reset defaults... refreshed with f5 aint nada happening here, it doesn't work in chrome, the only browser it works in properly for me is internet explorer, which is unfortunate because that is the one browser i never choose to use. :0)

@vanessafvg

Same for Firefox. None of that works.

@vanessafvg

I'm also having quit some problems with Firefox. I just posted on this here and here, where @MFelix provided some info on the issue

itsmebvk
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@vanessafvg Yes I am also facing the same issue since last two days. its not stable sometimes.

ok glad to know its not just me ta! i also can't tag you in my response itsmebvamsi!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors