Super Contributor

having issues posting in the forum, anyone else?

can't seem to load any photos?   the dialog box pops u but doesnt load

also when i log in a pop box pops up but doesn't load.  i think its for  the survey

occassionally the rich text functions ie b i u, dont load at all?  ive checked my internet connection and its super fast so its not that.

Regular Visitor

Re: having issues posting in the forum, anyone else?

@vanessafvg Yes I am also facing the same issue since last two days. its not stable sometimes.

Super Contributor

ok glad to know its not just me ta! i also can't tag you in my response itsmebvamsi!
Highlighted

Hi Vanessafvg,

if you are using Google Chrome,Please try below steps.

setting>Advanced>Scroll to the end>Look for RESET AND CLEAN UP>Click on "RESTORE SETTING TO THEIR ORIGINAL DEFAULTS".

Thanks

Super User

Hi,

I am facing problems in contributing to the PBI forum using the Edge browser.  I am facing absolutely no difficuly with the Chrome browser.  I am attaching a few screenshots of the PBI Desktop Home page when i use the Edge browser.Untitled.pngUntitled1.pngUntitled2.pngUntitled3.png

Regular Visitor

@Ashish_Mathur we are getting same behaviour in Chrome Browser, as your getting in Edge Browser. We will try once resetting our browser as suggested by @PoweBI

Super Contributor

@PoweBI unfortunately this does not solve the problem, i can however tag you now, but when creating a post, the photo dialog box up doesn't come up at all, in both edge and chrome (i didn't change anything in edge, is there a setting there i should change), also when i click on the video button, a dialog box comes up however there is no way to cancel it, it looks like the sizing is wrong.

Super Contributor

@PoweBI  ive used internet explorer now which seems to be working however not my favourite browser to use.

Community Support Team

Hi @vanessafvg,

I have tried one way which may help you.

You could click "Ctrl"+F5 to refresh the web page if you use Google Chrome.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Super Contributor

nope that also makes no difference @v-piga-msft