Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JoseDavid
Helper I
Helper I

graph unaffected by filter

Hello.

I Have a Page where I have some graphs and some filters. The filters are year and months, but in this page, I want to introduce another graph wich it´s not afefected by the general filter of the page.

For example, in the page I show the sales by years and if I select 2018 the graph show me the sales of 2018 but at the  same time, in the same page, I want to show the evolution of the sales of every years.

Can somebody help me?

jd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JoseDavid,

Selected visuals which you want to ignore filter effect, turn on 'edit interactions' UI. You can use this UI to turn off filter effect from other slicers.

Visualization interactions in a Power BI report

Notice: current edit interactions seems not support to ignore different level filters. For this scenario, you can consider to use all function with measure to replace use value column to summaried.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JoseDavid,

Selected visuals which you want to ignore filter effect, turn on 'edit interactions' UI. You can use this UI to turn off filter effect from other slicers.

Visualization interactions in a Power BI report

Notice: current edit interactions seems not support to ignore different level filters. For this scenario, you can consider to use all function with measure to replace use value column to summaried.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Thank you very much!!!!

jd

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.