Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BryceK

google analytics incorrect data (default channels and revenue)

Hi all,

I'm new to the Power BI community and to the program itself, yet I can already find my way in it Smiley Happy

Now the thing I'm stuck on is my Google Analytics data. In GA itself I can make a graph based on the Default channels (Other, social, display, organic etc..) with as value the revenue made per channel. 

When doing the samething in Power BI the revenue doesn't add-up and shows the wrong amounts  (if I just import revenue + date, the totals of each day is correct).

Anyone got a solution for this?

4 REPLIES 4
simchal

did you find a solution

simchal

Did you find a solution

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @BryceK,

As I cannot reproduce your issue based on current information. Please share some sample data that you have imported into Power BI, also provide the expected result (correct data displayed in graph) which you have achieved in GA. 

Thanks,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yulgu-msft,

I send you a sample in PM.

Hope you can help me out 🙂

Thanks,

Bryce

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.