cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaleef
Regular Visitor

getting a column value based on the score

hi ,

i have matrix below  where each case owner has score based on the total number of case 

jaleef_0-1621525712305.png

i would like to get the case owner who has max score for the current month and last month , to find score am using 

score = (CALCULATE(DIVIDE([Cases Resolved Within TAT] , [Total Case])))

i have current month total case and current month resolved case within tat , now i need the user name to be displayed in a card who has the max score 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@jaleef , sorry small modification

top OWNER THIS MONTH = CALCULATE(max(incidents[owninguser.fullname]),TOPN(1,allselected(incidents[owninguser.fullname]),[current month score],DESC),VALUES(incidents[owninguser.fullname]))

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! YouTube Channel !! Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User IV
Super User IV

@jaleef , Try measures like

last MTD score = CALCULATE([score],DATESMTD(dateadd('Date'[Date],-1,MONTH)))

top OWNER THIS MONTH = CALCULATE([score],TOPN(1,allselected(Table[case owner]),[score],DESC),VALUES(Table[case owner]))

top OWNER lAST MONTH CALCULATE([score LMTD],TOPN(1,allselected(Table[case owner]),[score LMTD],DESC),VALUES(Table[case owner]))

Use date table and time intelligence for last two measure

To get the best of the time intelligence function. Make sure you have a date calendar and it has been marked as the date in model view. Also, join it with the date column of your fact/s. Refer :radacad sqlbi My Video Series Appreciate your Kudos.

hi, its giving me some value not i expected 

jaleef_0-1621527260896.png

i used 

current month score = DIVIDE([Current month resolved case], [Current month Total case]) then 
i used 
top OWNER THIS MONTH = CALCULATE([current month score],TOPN(1,allselected(incidents[owninguser.fullname]),[current month score],DESC),VALUES(incidents[owninguser.fullname]))

its giving me some number , i actually need top scorer owning user column value 

@jaleef , sorry small modification

top OWNER THIS MONTH = CALCULATE(max(incidents[owninguser.fullname]),TOPN(1,allselected(incidents[owninguser.fullname]),[current month score],DESC),VALUES(incidents[owninguser.fullname]))

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors