cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaleef
Regular Visitor

getting a column value based on the score

hi ,

i have matrix below  where each case owner has score based on the total number of case 

jaleef_0-1621525712305.png

i would like to get the case owner who has max score for the current month and last month , to find score am using 

score = (CALCULATE(DIVIDE([Cases Resolved Within TAT] , [Total Case])))

i have current month total case and current month resolved case within tat , now i need the user name to be displayed in a card who has the max score 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@jaleef , sorry small modification

top OWNER THIS MONTH = CALCULATE(max(incidents[owninguser.fullname]),TOPN(1,allselected(incidents[owninguser.fullname]),[current month score],DESC),VALUES(incidents[owninguser.fullname]))

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! YouTube Channel !! Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User IV
Super User IV

@jaleef , Try measures like

last MTD score = CALCULATE([score],DATESMTD(dateadd('Date'[Date],-1,MONTH)))

top OWNER THIS MONTH = CALCULATE([score],TOPN(1,allselected(Table[case owner]),[score],DESC),VALUES(Table[case owner]))

top OWNER lAST MONTH CALCULATE([score LMTD],TOPN(1,allselected(Table[case owner]),[score LMTD],DESC),VALUES(Table[case owner]))

Use date table and time intelligence for last two measure

To get the best of the time intelligence function. Make sure you have a date calendar and it has been marked as the date in model view. Also, join it with the date column of your fact/s. Refer :radacad sqlbi My Video Series Appreciate your Kudos.

hi, its giving me some value not i expected 

jaleef_0-1621527260896.png

i used 

current month score = DIVIDE([Current month resolved case], [Current month Total case]) then 
i used 
top OWNER THIS MONTH = CALCULATE([current month score],TOPN(1,allselected(incidents[owninguser.fullname]),[current month score],DESC),VALUES(incidents[owninguser.fullname]))

its giving me some number , i actually need top scorer owning user column value 

@jaleef , sorry small modification

top OWNER THIS MONTH = CALCULATE(max(incidents[owninguser.fullname]),TOPN(1,allselected(incidents[owninguser.fullname]),[current month score],DESC),VALUES(incidents[owninguser.fullname]))

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Power BI Dev Camp - September 30th, 2021

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors