Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

shihwenwu
Frequent Visitor

get top title of seller via measures

Hi,

Currently I have to rely on "sales by sku" to know which is the top n sellers by each month.

I would like to create a measure that shows the sku of top 1 seller (either by unit or by sales) and adding it to my "main dashboard", another measure column for 2nd best, and another for 3rd best and so on.

The data structureThe data structuredashboard overviewdashboard overviewselect Augest to check top sellers from "Sales by sku"select Augest to check top sellers from "Sales by sku"select JuAuguesto check top sellers from ""Sales by skuselect JuAuguesto check top sellers from ""Sales by sku

Any ideas how to achieve that?

Thanks~

2 REPLIES 2
edejes2
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hello @shihwenwu,

Try this,

Total Sales=SUM( Sales)

Total Cost= SUMX(Sales,units_order]* price)

Total Profit= Total sales- Total Costs

SKU Rank= RANKX(ALL( SKU),Total Profit, , Desc)

Top 5 Sku= IF (isfiltered(sku),IF (SKU Rank <=5, Total Profit, Blank() ),CALCULATE (total profit, TOPN (5, Values (SKU),total profit))

Regards!

ED

Hi @edejes2

Thanks for replying.

But, the measure I'm looking for is returning the sku name of the product rather than number.

In the example dataset should looks like this:

monthunit ordersale1st sku2nd sku
7641015de
81582410dc

Sorry if I didn;t clearify myself.

Thanks~

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.