Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

WannesLimbourg
Frequent Visitor

get reservations per user

Hi,

i need help i need a table that contains the name of the Company User and number of reservations each Company User has. but the problem is that i can't join 4-tables each table relates to a different key. 

in SQL i can do it but in power bi i tried NATURALLEFTOUTERJOIN and NATURALRIGHTINNERJOIN but the problem is that when you did a join and want to join another table to the created table from before it says can't find a connection.

can somebody help me out.

here is the table

WannesLimbourg_0-1664959819014.png

this is the example

WannesLimbourg_0-1664959974394.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @WannesLimbourg ;

Sorry,

The forum only supports replies here, if you feel that the text does not clearly describe your needs, I suggest you can submit a support ticket.
Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

WannesLimbourg
Frequent Visitor

Hi, @v-yalanwu-msft 

I did try to Make the lines active but PBI doesn't wane do that. That why it doesn't work. could we maybe do a call to explain? 

v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @WannesLimbourg ;

Sorry, it is difficult to understand and solve your problem through pictures, many of your relationships are dotted lines, can you change to solid lines (activate relationships), and secondly, which table fields are concatenated?
It would be nice if you could share a simple example and hope to output results.
How to upload PBI in Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.