Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

davaru
Frequent Visitor

gateways

Hi. Im trying to enable schedule refresh on a dataset generate with power bi desktop on on-premises data, i have installer power bi pro (60 days test) and i receive he message below.

where or how i can get this credentials ????

poewrbi gateway - personal is running  and connected: you are good to go

i appreciate your answer  tnks in advance

dav

Failed to update data source credentials: The credentials you provided for the data source are invalid. Please check the credentials for all the data source.

Activity ID: 35c1de71-5524-5a44-f98b-8e6e5e4649bf

Request ID:3ee4c2a7-9f01-903d-a0dc-8cad06ff0a88

Status code:200

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@davaru In power bi service under setting icon click settings -> Dataset -> Data source credentials and make sure you've signed in there. Also check that you've configured personal gateway not just installed.

1.png

View solution in original post

v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@davaru

Just adding to @ankitpatira's reply, you need to click the dropdown on "Gatway connection" to make the personal - gateway loaded and connected to current dataset. Then you can edit the "Data source credentials" successfully.

10.PNG

20.PNG

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@davaru

Just adding to @ankitpatira's reply, you need to click the dropdown on "Gatway connection" to make the personal - gateway loaded and connected to current dataset. Then you can edit the "Data source credentials" successfully.

10.PNG

20.PNG

Regards,

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@davaru In power bi service under setting icon click settings -> Dataset -> Data source credentials and make sure you've signed in there. Also check that you've configured personal gateway not just installed.

1.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.