Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Marghe
Frequent Visitor

gap analysis visual

Hi, does anybody know what happened to the Gap Analysis visual?

I can't find it anymore.

Thanks,

Marghe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Marghe,

After search in office store, I have send message to the MiguelMartinez to check what happened. Because he post the thread to describe it. If you want to use the custom visual, the only way is to download the .pbix file including it, and get your data in that file, and create a Gap Analysis visual.

I donwload from the link and it works fine on my local computer. You can donwload directly from the attachment.

Best Regards,
Angelia

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PBIUser4

Received a error message on a dashboard that uses the Gap Analysis visual "that this Visual is not supported and will be deprecated because it is using an old and unsupported version of interface"

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/visual-awesomeness-unlocked-gap-analysis-visual/

is there an updated version? thank you!

dsmitha
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

am a new entry to PBI,  just tried with the pbix fie attached above but no luck as  i get a message as shown in screenshot 😪

dsmitha_0-1646387874152.png

v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Marghe,

After search in office store, I have send message to the MiguelMartinez to check what happened. Because he post the thread to describe it. If you want to use the custom visual, the only way is to download the .pbix file including it, and get your data in that file, and create a Gap Analysis visual.

I donwload from the link and it works fine on my local computer. You can donwload directly from the attachment.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.