Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

forum issue - can't read any posts?

when i click on a post i get this, (dont know if ill even be able to read responses to this, ive tried chrome and edge same thing?  must be a forum issue?

An Unexpected Error has occurred.

• Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 1334B4C3.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

i did that too but it didn't help, in fact i wasn't even logged in and it was still giving a problem,  but seems to have corrected itself.

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
parik
Frequent Visitor

same problem here. Very annoying...

@parik @RobMorris @Anonymous @bilaldev

i just managed to get back in!!  dont know what changed.   lets hope it stays this way

its working now thanks 

Now it works for me without problems. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same problem last week. Had to log out and in again.

i did that too but it didn't help, in fact i wasn't even logged in and it was still giving a problem,  but seems to have corrected itself.

you should try another browser.

We're encountering the same issue... is there anything else that can be done?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had this problem too. Fortunately it stopped and now the forums work fine, atleast for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you do something that fixed the issue?

bilaldev
Frequent Visitor

Same problem here

using google chrome

error.jpg

Thank god it's not just me.

Been having this exact same problem on and off for a week now - but lately it's got to the point where nothing works anymore.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.